Cycling journalist Laurence McJannet embarks on an off-road adventure to bike and wild camp his way along some of Britain’s most beautiful off-road trails and ancient trackways, revealing:
• 30 of the finest off-road r ides our island has to offer, from the Isle of Wight to the Scottish Highlands
• Tips for picturesque camping, biking, packing and exploring
• Ideas for family adventures
• Engaging travelogue and inspiring photography
• The best routes for mountain trails, night rides, adventures, stargazing, forest singletrack and more – all just a short train ride away
This unique guide will appeal to cyclists, micro-adventurers or those seeking the ultimate wild British cycling adventure.