Picture it: You’ve climbed to the peaks of Snowdonia and found the perfect place to set up your tent, overlooking the majesty of the mountain. All you need now, is to sit with a delicious cup of coffee and simply enjoy the ambiance. Don’t worry, this travel coffee maker won’t weigh you down on the trip – the travel coffee maker only weighs 336g, and it’s worth it when you extract the most rewarding espresso ever.
One of the many models of travel coffee maker from the Wacaco brand, the Nanopresso uses coffee grounds, as opposed to coffee pods, allowing you to use whatever coffee you like while out and about. We recommend the 1085 Snowdonia Coffi grounds, our specially made camping coffee. Easy to use and easy to clean, the travel coffee maker is the perfect camping companion for any coffee lover’s next Snowdonia hike or mountain bike adventure.
How to Use the Wacaco Nanopresso Travel Coffee Maker:
- Unscrew the brewing head, filter basket and water tank.
- Add 8g of 1085 Snowdonia Coffi to the filter basket.
- Tamp gently with the bottom of the scoop
- Place the coffee filter basket into the main chamber and screw on the brewing head.
- Add water to the water tank and screw to the main chamber.
- Twist the piston counter clockwise to unscrew.
- Pump the piston at a rate of one pump per second to extract the espresso.
- Pump until no more water comes out.
Wacaco Nanopresso Coffee Maker Features:
Great espresso every time
Built-in espresso cup and scoop
Takes any coffee grounds
18 bar pressure (similar to commercial automatic coffee machines)
Water capacity: 80ml
Dimensions: 156 x 71 x 62mm